THE VETERINARY CONTROL
For realization of the State Veterinary Supervision (further - the SVS) with the purpose to prevent drift and distribution of activators of infectious and exotic illnesses of animals in the territory of the Republic Kazakhstan, and also not to allow import of the under control cargo from other states representing health hazard of people, animals and an environment, the Authorized State Body in the field of veterinary science (further-authorized body), organizes in boundary and customs points (check points through state frontier) boundary veterinary control posts of zone divisions of the SVS on border and transport (further – the VCP).
The under control cargo which is subject the state veterinary supervision
Following under control cargo, transferred through state frontier, is subject to boundary SVS:
1) Animal-all kinds domestic, wild, zoo, circus, laboratory, decorative, fur, sea animal and others hydrocoles, birds, bees, fishes, including gametal and somatic cells of animals (embryos, sperm, sired caviar, incubatory eggs);
2) Products of an animal origin-meat and meat products, milk and dairy products, a fish and fish products, eggs and the products of egg manufacture which are not used without corresponding processing in food, and also production of beekeeping;
3) Raw material of an animal origin-skin, a wool, hair, a bristle, furs, down, a feather, endocrine glands, entrails, blood, bones, horns, hoofs, other products received from animals, intended on a forage an animal.
4) Veterinary preparations, forages, fodder additives
Import of under control cargo to the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Import of cargo under control of the SVS from other states, which are safe in epizootic part, in the territory of the Republic Kazakhstan, with observance of following requirements:
1) At conformity with the veterinary (veterinary -sanitary) requirements established by Authorized Body and to prove to be true to veterinary certificates
2) At presence of the sanction of the Main State Veterinary Inspector of the Republic Kazakhstan or his Deputy, accepted taking into account epizootic conditions of the country-exporter
Export of under control cargo from the Republic of Kazakhstan
For registration of the sanction for export of under control cargo the owner of cargo not less than for 15 days addresses in writing in regional (city) territorial division of the authorized body in a place of an origin (finding) of a cargo, having applied to inquiry corresponding veterinary requirements of the countries - the exporter (or the sample of the veterinary certificate) in the original and its translation on state or Russian with the indication of the country - the exporter, the name of a cargo, a kind of a vehicle and points of crossing of frontier of the Republic Kazakhstan and the CIS
Transit transportation of under control cargo through territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Transit transportation of under control cargo through the territory of the Republic Kazakhstan is carried out according to the international contracts about cooperation in the field of veterinary science.