Our Airport is certified with IIIA category of ICAO. We service domestic and foreign passenger and cargo airlines with capacities to service all aircraft types.
All necessary requirements on the market are observed in all fields of airport operations 24/7 at your service.
A few years ago a comprehensive reconstruction and expansion project was completed with the purposes of improving airport facilities, increasing its throughput, enhancing the level of aircraft handling safety and airport security, introduction of international standards in passenger service at the high level.
33 new facilities built during reconstruction, including:
-Air traffic control building
-Two fire-rescue stations
-Maintenance workshop building
-Fuel depot with a testing lab
-Runway and taxiways
● Class of the airport-“B”, 24 hours operations
● PCN 79/F/C/X/T (asphalt-concrete pavement), in the touchdown landing area PCN 111
● Taxiways-6, new parallel taxiway
● Total area of apron - 332 000 sq.m.
● Number of aircraft parking stands-53
● ILS CAT III A which enables aircraft landing at lowest visibility levels-
- not available in any other airport in Central Asia
● State-of-the-art automated aviation meteorological system manufactured in Finland is also installed, it is certified by the International Aviation Committee, it meets the requirements of ICAO and is one of the best meteo systems installed at airports of CIS countries.
All GSE is available: De-icing vehicles, refuellers, fuel hydrant dispensers, fire-rescue vehicles, ground power units, main deck highloaders, crew bus and passengers coaches, lavatory service vehicles, water service vehicles, passenger stairs, catering lift vehicles, ambulifts, tow-pushback tractors, tractors for baggage pallets and container dollies, an air start unit, snow removal vehicles.
Brand of jet fuel used at TSE is TS-1, an equivalent of jet A-1. Stable supplies and high quality are guaranteed by reliable domestic and foreign suppliers.
Total storage capacity of jet fuel tanks – 15200 tons. Fuel farm has a pump station, a laboratory for fuel testing and analysis with fuel hydrant system control center.
The hydrant system capable to fuel a wide-body aircraft with 80 tons of jet fuel within 40 min. Fueling operators are certified in compliance with ISO 9001:2001 standards.
Safety and security
The airport fire bridge and all other security/safety staff operate exclusively for the Airport, except immigration (border control) and customs staff, belonging to the state. Crash Fire Rescue: Category of Airport according ICAO CAT IX.